Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Kevin L. Norris DMD, 5990 Fashion Point Drive, South Ogden, UT 84403, USA
General Dentistry for South Ogden, UT Residents
We Provide a Wide Range of Dental Services to You
At Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D., you can rely on our experienced and compassionate dental team to keep your teeth healthy. We utilize state-of-the-art technology in coordination with our expertise to perform a broad spectrum of procedures. Your smile is our priority.
Our Comprehensive Range of Dental Services
We offer a wide range of services to our patients. Because we’re an all-purpose dental clinic, our patients can trust us to deliver care in a broad spectrum of areas, including:
- General Dentistry: Keep your pearly whites healthy with twice-yearly check-up appointments, where we examine and clean your teeth. We also take x-rays and can provide at-home oral care advice. We can schedule your next appointment after your cleaning, removing the burden from you, and setting your mind at ease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Veneers, crowns, and teeth whitening all fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry. We can improve smiles by covering cracks, chips, or stains with veneers. Our team uses crowns to improve the appearance of teeth that have decayed. And we offer professional teeth whitening, which works far better than store-bought measures.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth and possess the same strength. We fuse a titanium rod to your jawline and attached the false tooth to the rod. The result is an implant that will enable you to enjoy foods and smile brightly again.
- CEREC: One of the reasons Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D., is such a trusted resource for dentistry is our commitment to state-of-the-art technology. Dentistry never ceases changing, and we’re proud to stay ahead of the curve by offering CEREC. This procedure provides high-quality restorations in one visit to the dentist.
- Teeth Aligners: Clear aligners are an alternative to metal braces. You can remove them to eat, which gives you more flexibility in what you can eat. They’re also more effective than metal braces and are much more comfortable. Best of all? Our teeth aligners are transparent and nearly invisible.
- Emergency Dentistry: Emergency dentistry is an essential facet of our practice. If one of your teeth is knocked out, chipped, or cracked, time is of the essence. Fortunately, we can help by reinserting dislodged teeth and repairing painful chips or cracks.
- Wisdom Teeth: Wisdom teeth are extra teeth that typically erupt during the late teenage years. Most of the time, there is no more room for new teeth in the jawline. In those cases, we’ll need to remove the wisdom teeth to prevent damage to your jawline.
Schedule an Appointment with Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D.
Dental care is too critical to ignore. That’s why our practice offers specials and deals to new patients. They help our patients afford the services they so richly deserve and need. Dr. Norris is a member of multiple preferred dental affiliations and has spent his career building relationships with his patients. Use our online form or call today to schedule an appointment.