Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. Offers Same-Day Services
Visiting your dentist regularly for general dentistry services is essential to keeping your mouth healthy. During your semi-annual checkups, the dentist will examine your teeth and gums to check for any signs of cavities or gum disease. General dentists diagnose, treat, and help prevent various oral problems by instructing patients on practicing better oral hygiene in-between visits. Should you develop a serious issue, a general dentist can refer you to other specialists in the dentistry field. If you’re looking for a new family dentist, Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. provides general dentistry for South Ogden, UT patients of all ages. Many of our treatment options are available with same-day service for your comfort and convenience. Come see us today for your next dental exam and professional teeth cleaning!
Comprehensive Dental Care to Keep Your Mouth Healthy
Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. has been providing exceptional dental care since 1999. Our entire dental team takes pride in offering the most advanced treatments available at our state-of-the-art practice. Our general dentistry services in South Ogden, UT include the following:
- Dental Exams – Be sure to keep current on your routine dental exams so that we can evaluate the condition of your teeth, gums, and mouth. By spotting dental issues like tooth decay, infections, and other damages early, we can treat problems quickly to restore your oral health.
- Teeth Cleanings – Your teeth require regular cleanings to keep them looking and functioning their best. With professional dental cleanings, we remove the built-up plaque and tartar, floss between your teeth, and polish them for a smooth finish. In doing this twice a year, you avoid issues like cavities and gum disease.
- X-Rays – Periodically, our dental team will take X-rays of your mouth to give us a clear image of the underlying structures in your teeth, under your gums, and in your jawbone. These X-rays can reveal issues lurking inside your mouth that we cannot identify from a standard visual assessment.
- Oral Surgeries – Our dentist provides various general oral surgeries, including wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, bone grafting, and sinus lifts. If you require a type of surgery we do not provide in-office, we will refer you to a local specialist.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – For many teens and young adults, the third molars (wisdom teeth) are the last teeth to come in, and they usually have issues. Most mouths are meant to hold 28 teeth, so these extra four often press uncomfortably against other teeth or come in sideways. Our office provides wisdom teeth removal to restore your oral health and dental alignment.
- Sedation Dentistry – Our staff strives to keep every patient as comfortable and relaxed as possible during general dentistry procedures. We offer oral conscious sedation, general anesthesia with an on-staff certified nurse, laughing gas, and sleep sedation.
- Emergency Dentistry – Our office is equipped to handle various emergency dental scenarios to restore your smile and minimize any pain or discomfort quickly. Whether you have a severe toothache or a lost filling, we encourage you to reach out as soon as possible.
- At-Home Oral Care – While we emphasize the importance of keeping regular visits to our office for exams and cleanings, maintaining your teeth and gums at home is also essential to ensuring optimal oral health. Be sure to brush and floss regularly, and our dental team will advise you on the best ways to keep your mouth in top shape between your regular visits to our office.
Why Do I Need a General Dentist for My Family?
The best way to treat oral issues like cavities and infections is to minimize their development by treating them in their early stages. Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. is focused on offering general dentistry procedures to address the condition of your teeth and gums. We recommend visiting our office at least twice a year for a dental exam and cleaning. Routine dental care is vital to ensuring optimal oral health. It gives our team a chance to check your mouth for signs of any potential issues before they become more painful problems requiring more extensive dental treatment.
Why Should I Choose Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D.?
Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. and our entire dental team strive to create a comfortable, relaxed setting to make visiting the dentist as enjoyable as possible. You can rely on our knowledgeable staff to inform you about your oral health and any recommended restorative, cosmetic, or general dentistry procedures. We present a variety of options to our patients, including same-day services to reduce the amount of time spent in our office so you can focus on spending more time with your family instead. You’re in good hands when you choose us as your family’s dentist.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Next Dental Appointment
Dr. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. is ready to help you and your family stay healthy with beautiful teeth and gums through routine general dentistry services at our South Ogden, UT office. With regular cleanings, exams, X-rays, and advice from our dental experts, you can achieve your best dental health. Contact us today to learn more about our general dentistry procedures or to schedule your next appointment. If it’s your first time visiting our office, you can rest assured we follow all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Health Department guidelines to keep our patients safe. Our office is open Monday through Thursday with same-day and emergency services available. Come see us today!