Straighter Smiles in South Ogden, UT with Teeth Aligners
Many people’s teeth grow in crooked or misaligned. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D.’s dental team has seen a wide variety of alignment issues in patients young and old, which is why we offer teeth aligners for teens and adults. These devices fit your teeth precisely and according to a predetermined treatment plan to gradually move your teeth to their correct positions. Teeth aligners can be used to treat many different alignment issues, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, crowding, and spacing issues. These aligners are custom-made, you wear each step of these removable devices for a period of time before progressing to the next set. With our teeth aligners, you can still enjoy your favorite foods and maintain a regular oral hygiene regimen. Once the process is complete, you’ll have a straight, beautiful smile.
Benefits of Using Teeth Aligners
As part of our commitment to family-oriented, comprehensive dentistry, Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. provides teeth aligners as a more convenient method of straightening you or your child’s teeth. The discomfort and restriction that come with traditional braces can make treatment unbearable for some patients. With our teeth aligners, you receive several benefits.
Teeth Aligner Benefits
- You can remove them – The aligners should stay on your teeth for a certain amount of time each day, but you can remove them for special events and activities. This allows you to look your best if you have a prom or an interview coming up.
- They don’t affect your diet – Since the aligners are removable while you eat, your diet isn’t restricted. You can enjoy chewy, sticky, and gooey foods whenever you want. Just make sure you keep your teeth clean while you wear the aligners.
- They’re nearly invisible – Traditional braces come with the burden of unsightly brackets and wires that stand out every time you smile. Our clear, plastic teeth aligners remove the embarrassment of eye-catching hardware.
- They’re more comfortable – One of the other problems with brackets and wires is they rub and irritate the tissue in your mouth. Every time the wires tighten, you feel the tension pulling on your teeth. Our aligners are much more comfortable to wear and cause less irritation.
- It’s easier to keep your teeth clean – Brushing and flossing regularly is no issue when you remove the teeth aligners. There are no metal components adhered to your teeth that collect food and plaque, so you can scrub them completely clean.
Correct Your Alignment Issues with Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D.
Don’t let crooked teeth or the thought of ugly brackets and wires deter you from smiling your brightest. Kevin L. Norris, D.M.D. will help you straighten or alignment issues with our comfortable and convenient teeth aligners.