To our Amazing Patient Family!!!
In accordance with recent recommendations issued by Gov. Gary R. Herbert and the Utah Department of Health, we are happy to announce our dental office will be re-opening and treating patients with all dental procedures starting Monday May 4th, 2020. Call today to schedule an upcoming appointment. We have missed seeing each of you during these crazy times!!!
As we return, our main goal is the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to feel comfortable in our office knowing we are doing everything we can in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we will continue to follow OSHA and the Health Department guidelines, and ask you to help us with the following:
1. Upon arrival to our office, we would like you to let us know you have arrived in the parking lot by calling our office at 801-475-4511. Our staff will be looking for you and will come to your car to take your temperature and have you sign a questionnaire form. (If your temperature is above 100.7, have a dry cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, or diminished sense of taste and smell, we will need to reschedule your appointment).
2. We will be requiring each patient to provide their own mask (homemade masks or a bandana are great too), ready to wear prior to entering the building. Once in the treatment room, you can take it off.
3. We will then have you use hand sanitizer and some mouthwash.
4. If a patient needs to be accompanied by a parent or caregiver, we ask only one person accompanies them.
5. Once treatment is complete, we will have you place your mask back on and we will escort you back to the parking lot out the front side door in order to make sure we are maintaining a 6 foot social distance.
6. You may notice some new barriers in our office including face shields. We know we may look different, but we are the same fun dental office staff underneath it all:)
We ask for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times to ensure the safety of everyone. We can’t tell you how grateful we are to be your dental health providers and look forward to seeing you in the office soon!
Dr. Kevin Norris and Team